How to Find Christmas Spirit

 

how To find Christmas Spirit . . .

And save and savor it this Christmas Season . . . 

Just for now, as you read, take this time for yourself. Grab a warm beverage, put on your favorite instrumental holiday playlist, maybe even light a candle, and settle into a cozy spot. Carve out a little me-time where you don’t need to perform. Me-time isn’t selfish, but if you struggle with that, give in to a selfish snippet.

Invite Jesus in to talk to your heart and brighten your spirit. The toughness of the day may not disappear, but no one goes unchanged after spending time with their Creator! So hang in there as we dust off an old Christmas carol, look past the traditional aspects and allow the Holy Spirit to breathe new life into your weary heart with this holiday devotional and the Christmas affirmations of faith that follow. 

CHRISTMAS AFFIRMATIONS FROM SILENT NIGHT, HOLY NIGHT

In this busy season, I am able to rest.  


I take every opportunity, even in the busiest times, to give and receive pure love. 


I share God’s pure light in my words, attitude and actions. 


My heart is calm. My spirit is bright. 


I am energized by Love’s pure light.  




  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Make a prayer and Scripture Favors Group Ministry Project

Cozy New Releases