Monday Devotion

 


Purple lights in the canyon is where I roam. 

Where the early morning sun hits the sage. Where the birds sing crisp and clear, while the sun is peaking through the brims of the hills. 


The only thing that is heard is the conversation between God and I. The only thing known is that He blesses my life yet another day. Doing what I love as my horse tops the brim of the canyon. Their breathe touching the crisp air and piercing the silence. 


It’s heaven on earth. Nothing can compare to this silence while the world spins a hundred miles around us. This is where we long to be. 


Living life anywhere where the purple light touches the brim of the canyon and the crisp air warms our hearts. 

             


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Make a prayer and Scripture Favors Group Ministry Project

Cozy New Releases