Help Wanted



 Ladies we have a couple jobs we/I need filled. 

1st the super easy 1.  We need someone to post our Good Night message Monday to Friday.  I need someone to finish up the month and do the entire month of June. 

#2 A much needed kinda hard job. 

I need someone who can be our Hostess for Happy Mail.  I will continue to post the event. 

But I need someone who can assign partners. 

Message everyone. 

Follow up through the month.  

This really requires a pc.  It can be managed on a phone but it is hard. 

This job requires lots if organization skills. 

And daily visits to the group.  To check on comments and messages.   

Reminder posts and messages to the participants. 

If you feel you have the tome energy and interest please messga me.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Make a prayer and Scripture Favors Group Ministry Project

Cozy New Releases