Tips on Tuesday -Prayer Requests

 



Todays tip is about posting Prayer Requests. 


First let me say Please, Please,Please feel free to post Prayer needs any day, anytime. 

Please try to remember to add 


#PrayerRequests.  (don't be surprised if I message you and ask you to add the #) 

Please feel free to add updates too! 

Update on sutuation needing continued Prayer.  #UpdatePrayerRequest

Or Praises!  Answered Prayers!   #AnsweredPrayer 

On Sunday we open the day for Prayer Requests.  Please add your requests. 

This is a common place for us all to go and post or read posts and Pray.  

Do not feel you have to wait till Sunday.  

If it is urgent post anytime!

We want to pray for you!  

Remember I am always available to answer questions.   I know sometimes what I am thinking in my head doesn't translate.  Just ask Penny.  I drive her nuts sometimes!   



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Make a prayer and Scripture Favors Group Ministry Project

Cozy New Releases