Joy in the Morning by Jessie Gussman



 We were chasing cattle this morning and I stopped to take this pic. 


Pie came up over the hill, so I shoved my phone under my butt and took off on the four wheeler. Guess my butt must have come off the seat a few times because the next time I went to grab my phone, it was gone. 


I was kinda bummed thinking I’d lost this pic. (How was I going to find my phone in a 40 acre field that I had crisscrossed multiple times?)


Anyway, sometimes you have little miracles, like a beautiful sunrise, like riding behind the last of the cows as they run up the hill (for the fourth time) and you look down and your phone is *right there*. 


Fun morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Make a prayer and Scripture Favors Group Ministry Project

Cozy New Releases