To Love A Cowboy A Little Bit More

 



Hello ladies. How is your day going?  

I needed a break from packing. 

So here I am. 


As much as I struggle with writing devotions I am very excited to begin this new series with you all. 


This series is for everyone. 


Whether you have your very own Cowboy. 


I know you all have a man in your life to pray for.  


A son. A grandson. Brother. 

Your pastor. 


I hope you will join me and spend a few moments in prayer. 


God began talking to me awhile back about this series.  


My response was Lord but some of these ladies are alone. 

How does this relate them? 


And you know Lord. I can't write devotions.  


And then. I began to realize that I really, really need to pray more and better for my husband.  


But how do I relate that to the group? 


And then. I found his Bible from when he was a teenager.  


And I realized that I can share my journey with you. 

So ladies join me today and let's study together and learn how 

To Love a Little  More



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Make a prayer and Scripture Favors Group Ministry Project

Cozy New Releases