5 Minute Friday-Afraid

 


5 Minute Friday-Afraid

Oh no what a word to write about. Afraid....typing for 5 minutes no thinking, no editing. Just writing what's on my mind. That is scary....it makes me Afraid . . .


Go. . .


Father God you know what makes me Afraid. You know the struggles I have with where I am going. No they aren't struggles they are fears. Fears that I am doing the right thing. I am Afraid I am missing your will. Your calling for me. For now. For this time.

I am Afraid that I will move forward and realize that I made a mistake. That I was leading. That I wasn't following where you wanted this Journey to go. Afraid that in taking the wrong direction that I'll miss a Blessing. But more importantly miss the opportunity to Be a blessing. I am Afraid. But I trust. I move forward. I make change. Even though I am Afraid. I trust and I pray that you'll take it all. . . whatever it is and use it for your glory.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Make a prayer and Scripture Favors Group Ministry Project

Cozy New Releases