Take 5 Friday

 

Welcome to Take 5 Friday

Admittedly I have tried to start this new event for several weeks. 

I am sorry I have teased you all. 

But today is a great day to start. 

Our Topic today is 

Afraid

Oh no what a word to write about. Afraid....writing for 5 minutes no thinking, no editing. Just writing what's on my mind. That is scary....it makes me Afraid . . .  

That's it just 5 minutes!

You may write in a journal, tablet, PC or on your phone.  

Since this might be a hard topic for our 1st time let's do a Giveaway too.  

So if you share in the comments of this post you will be entered in a drawing!



I'll start . . .

Go. . .

Father God you know what makes me Afraid. You know the struggles I have with where I am going. No they aren't struggles they are fears. Fears that I am doing the right thing. I am Afraid I am missing your will. Your calling for me. For now. For this time.

I am Afraid that I will move forward and realize that I made a mistake. That I was leading. That I wasn't following where you wanted this Journey to go. Afraid that in taking the wrong direction that I'll miss a Blessing. But more importantly miss the opportunity to Be a blessing. I am Afraid. But I trust. I move forward. I make change. Even though I am Afraid. I trust and I pray that you'll take it all. . . whatever it is and use it for your glory. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Make a prayer and Scripture Favors Group Ministry Project

Cozy New Releases