Wendy Hueval Jesus Releases Sin

 

GOD MOMENT:


On my walk yesterday, I came across a large puddle where the top layer had frozen into a sheet of clear glass. Underneath the surface, a few large air bubbles danced around to the movement of my feet. The air had no where to go to escape.


And, as I do, I made a correlation between this and the Gospel.


The bubble reminded me of sin in our lives, trapped under the surface with no way to get rid of it.


Except one.


THE One.


Jesus is the only One who can break that surface and release our sins, because He is the only one who was righteous enough to die for our sins.


To take our place. Our punishment.


So when you choose to ask Him into your heart, to forgive your sins, and to follow Him, that ice shatters and the bubble of sin vanishes.


And that sheet of ice keeping you from God? It's no longer there. You have a direct line to Him.


Praise God. Praise Jesus for this!


Keep the faith and God bless you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Make a prayer and Scripture Favors Group Ministry Project

Cozy New Releases