Planner Monday Devo.

Good Morning.  Today I am super excited to share with you. 

It is a beautiful foggy morning. I am up early writing at 6:40.  

The birds are chirping.  Not sure it is exactly singing.  I am not a birder so I cannot tell who it is that is so vocal today. LOL. 

I have a whole pile of annoncements to share throughout the day.  

I think the May calendar is complete and ready for the Admin to pray over before we post. 

I am Thankful that God has Blessed me. 

Challenged me. 

And equipped me to lead you. 

I am thankful for the other admin and leaders that keep our group engaged. 

I was reminded yesterday about a time (in 2000) that I felt lead to be a leader in our churchs Womens Ministry. 

I studied. I planned.  I waited for an opportunity that didn't come. 

I was sad.  And a bit heart broken. 

15 or so years later I felt lead to work and serve in a Senior Adult Apartment. 

Again it was not God's timing. 

His word says 'His timing is not the same as ours' (loosely paraphrased but you know what I mean right?) 

Fast forward and here we are today!

Yea Lord. 

It is different this time.  God gives me what I need.  He speaks to me. 

He has guided me here. 

And he provides. 

God has prepared me for such a time as this . . .  

Come along for the ride!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Make a prayer and Scripture Favors Group Ministry Project

Cozy New Releases