Prsyer Requests

 

Penny Harrison 

Pray these side effects from this first cycle of chemo improve. I am dreading second cycle already. 


Praying for all .


Michelle Caban

My needs to be met before my bilateral mastectomy 

Charlotte McGrew

Continue prayers for me and my family. Keeping everyone in prayer 

Lisa Ann

Please pray for me. I have been having more migraine days than not lately. Pray that doing my preventative injection will help to calm this.


Cathy 

Have a friend Sue taking her journey to heaven prayer it will go fast she is ready


Heaven Bound 

Prayers needed as I had a disagreement with daughter causing difficulties in planning a trip next week to visit and celebrate birthdays ...not sure how to proceed ...pretty heartsick ...thank you for the gift of prayer 🙏






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Make a prayer and Scripture Favors Group Ministry Project

Cozy New Releases