June 22 Family Psalm 127:1

 #MorningDevotion

#FamilyFriday 




But Ruth replied, “Don’t urge me to leave you or to turn back from you. Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God.” – Ruth 1:6 


These words came to my mind today as I pulled my thoughts together to write a post about family.  


I read lots about Naomi and Ruth. I am sure we all have.  


We know the stories and the lineage of Christ. 


But what came to me today was the love that Ruth had for Naomi.  


They were both alone. That is what struck me. 


God had a plan for them. 


They did not know God's plan. They just trusted him and each other. 


 Can you imagine if they could have looked into the future.  


I don't know what my future is. 

I don't know yours. 


My family is small. Really small.  


But I am here and I know God has a plan. 


Where God guides he provides is my current life verse.


  My reminder. 


I know most of you are Blessed with family. 


Enjoy them. 


I have collected for you today images and thoughts and a Prayer for family that spoke to me. 


Enjoy 

XO









Pray that your family would always be submitted to God, that God would be its chief builder and protector. “Unless the LORD builds the house, its builders labor in vain. Unless the LORD watches over the city, the watchmen stand guard in vain.” Psalm 127:1 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Make a prayer and Scripture Favors Group Ministry Project

Cozy New Releases