June 4 Draw Near To God James 4:8-10

 

#DailyVerse

#Devotion 


Draw near to God and he will draw near to you.

 James 4:8 


I have struggled a bit today with this verse. 


My struggle? 


Something to share with you all. 


And then I remembered this photo I took Sunday morning. I remembered the feelings I had as I looked up and saw the sun flower (which I have been waiting to bloom). I could barely see it through the leaves.


Sitting in the shade provided I have found a quiet place.  


 A place where I can Draw near to God. Just to be quiet and listen.  


God understands. 

I really don't have to say anything. 


God knows my heart. 


Do you have a quiet place?













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Make a prayer and Scripture Favors Group Ministry Project

Cozy New Releases