Prsyer Requests

 


Linda

I am seeing the neuroseeeeurgeon tomorrow afternoon at 2:00. Please pray for some answers and an outcome so I can get back to functioning better. I have a problem in my spinal cord. 

Lisa Ann 

Please pray for me. I now have clots that I can feel in my right arm. Pray for the clots to dissolve and not to cause issues. Also the start of this was my migraines getting out of control. My neurologist is trying to get my insurance to approve Botox injections that would happen once every three months. He’s had a lot of success with this. Please pray that if it is the right thing for me that my insurance will approve it quickly. 

Penny Dennison Jartispm 

I am getting scans on Wednesday. Please pray they are good and chem/immunotherapy are working




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Make a prayer and Scripture Favors Group Ministry Project

Cozy New Releases