Prayer Requests

 


Linda Underwood is traveling today with her husband and son and his wife. 

They are driving to West Virginia for grandsons wedding. 

Please pray for traveling mercies. 

And for other family that will also be traveling later in week. 


Lisa Ann 

I have been having migraines again for the last week and a half. Please pray that it will work out for me to get my Botox injections this week.  


Sheila Landham

Please pray for me. I just haven’t felt good at all this week. And I have run a low grade fever off and on 


Kathy Pollock

Please pray for my healing & deliverance from pain & muscle spasms after a thigh injury 9 weeks ago. I'm having trouble walking & sleeping. Thank you ladies!

💟🎚️💟  


Wllow Griest

Prayers for me and healing 🙏







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Make a prayer and Scripture Favors Group Ministry Project

Cozy New Releases