Marie

 1. My favorite colors are turquoise, yellow, and dark blue. 

2. I collect bibles, washi tape, stickers, pens, basically anything that has to do with Bible journaling. 


3. I like crosses, butterflies, Bible verses, book marks, washi tape. 


4. I am a homeschool mom so most of my hobbies include homeschooling in some way. My daughters and I love to Bible journal. Bible studies are another hobby I have. 


5. I craft with a bunch of different items. Paper, paint, markers, pens, washi, tape, stickers, tip-ins, etc. 


6. Christmas is my favorite holiday. 


7. I do not have any allergies. That I know of… 😂


8. No animals. As of right now…. I’d like to eventually have a dog and some chickens. 


8. I have many favorite verses. It’s so hard to list just one. 


I am single. I am a single mom of 4 children that I homeschool. 


I live near my mom and dad but that is the only family close to me. 


There isn’t many things that I dislike.. 


Shelby Ober 

597 Groveland Street 

Creve Coeur, IL 61610

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Make a prayer and Scripture Favors Group Ministry Project

Cozy New Releases