Joy June 6 Psalm 95:2

 


Let us come before his presence with athanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms. 3 For the Lord is a agreat God, and a great bKing above all gods. 4 In his hand are the deep places of the earth: the strength of the hills is his also.





God Who Listens 
Chris Tomlin feat. 


A Plan For Me 

Zack Williams 

Main Results

You had a plan for me even though I couldn't see itYou had a hope and a promise for my lifeI never walked alone, but I struggled to believe itEvery step I took, you never left my sideOh, every step I took, you never left my side
Your relentless love, ever chasing meYour amazing grace has opened my eyesAnd now I can see
I tried to run away, but my life was a disasterThere's not a broken dream that you cannot redeemYou never turned away, though I gave you every reasonWhat you have started, you were faithful to completeOh, what you have started, you were faithful to complete
Your relentless love, ever chasing meYour amazing grace has opened my eyesAnd now I can see
When I fell down, you picked me upWhen I was not, you were enoughWhen I was bound, you set me freeAt my worst, you did not leave
When I was darkness, you were lightWhen I was dead, you breathed new lifeGod, you changed my destinyAnd now the only thing I see
Your relentless love, ever chasing meYour amazing grace, you opened my eyesAnd now I can see
Your relentless love, ever chasing meYour amazing grace has opened my eyesAnd now I can see
You had a plan for me, even though I couldn't see itYou had a hope and a promise for my life
S

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Make a prayer and Scripture Favors Group Ministry Project

Cozy New Releases